Queensland Discount Conveyancing is a division of Caboolture Law. We employ a team of specialist conveyancers with over 20 years of experience in order to make your buying and selling process as seamless as possible. The team ensures that all contracts include clauses covering your rights and responsibilities. We do not act for both buyer and seller in order to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients without a conflict of interest.
Our experienced conveyancing solicitors and staff to help with all stages of QLD property transactions including buying or selling a:
- Vacant Block
- Strata Title
- Commercial Real Estate
- Rural Property
How Can We Help?
Our Fixed Fee Prices ensure that there are no nasty surprises and include:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Disclosure and Warning Statements
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- General conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1991
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Why Choose Us For Conveyancing?
With Queensland Discount Conveyancing you will be talking to a local industry professional. Our Principal, Peter Smith has over 35 years experience with property law in the Moreton Bay region and our conveyancing team have grown up here. Furthermore, our small family owned firm, means a personalised experience for you, with an open communication line between you and our staff.
Want to Know More?
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.